top of page


Unlike other car buying and leasing consultants, my flat service fee is stated upfront, with NO sliding scale. Many other consultants charge a fluctuating percentage based upon the market, type of car, etc.

  • Once our initial consultation is completed, we will reach out to you within 24 hours with the contract and a one-time consultation fee.

  • The fee will range from anywhere between $500 and $675 based upon the service requirements, whether a trade is present, and the number of test drives required.

  • Once the contract is signed, 75% of the fee is required up front, with the remaining 25% due at the end of the transaction (i.e. when the car is in your driveway).

Once again, once the fee has been determined and contract signed, there are NEVER any hidden charges, taxes, or additional costs. Given the fact that each client will require different degrees of service, the initial 75% payment is NON-REFUNDABLE once the contract has been signed, and my research/negotiation process has begun. 

In regards to payment options, there are several accepted forms of payments:

  • Cash

  • PayPal

  • Venmo

  • CashApp

  • Google Wallet

  • Personal Check

  • Certified Bank Check.


At this time, credit and/or debit card payment is not accepted.


NOTE: Flat fee pricing for service/full service differs from the percentage amount for the Improve Your Deal option.


If you already have done a majority of the legwork and have a final price in front of you, I'm confident that I can still beat that deal. Provide us with your deal (in writing) and we will split the difference of what is saved from your best deal. If I cannot beat your deal, you pay nothing. For more information about this service, please contact us at (848) 203-7596, or fill out the below Contact Us form.



Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page